Sir Kippy

[resolved] [12/04/2015] Server Maintenance Patch - 2.5.1.2

Hello Toons.

We're having some unscheduled maintenance.

This is a maintenance patch aimed to resolve important instability issues and isn't a full changelog for the next version. A full changelog will be released for the next version when the milestone is complete. This maintenance patch might include features/addons but the main purpose is to provide a quick fix to ensure the game runs smoothly.

After completion, you will need to update MAIN GAME.

We hope to address some quick issues introduced in version 2.5.0:

• Added words to whitelist
  • Fixed a crash with Parties
  • Fixed a misc crash with staff commands
  • Removed Trunk CODE from REDEMPTION

This marks the release of 2.5.1!

• Upvote 2

Yay! Luckily, I just got home, so expect me online tonight! (If i'm not, im just chillin on the couch after being in a car for 14 hours today) And for this update, the first course of treats are...

MUFFINS!!!(I'm guessing we can expect [uSER=34]@Blomma[/uSER] with her cookies later :D)

choco%20muffins.jpg

PS. Blomma, I'm not trying to steal your thing with delicious desserts after an update(In case you think that), I just think it is cool! Don't forget the cookies for later! :D

• Upvote 2

Yay! Luckily, I just got home, so expect me online tonight! (If i'm not, im just chillin on the couch after being in a car for 14 hours today) And for this update, the first course of treats are...

MUFFINS!!!(I'm guessing we can expect [uSER=34]@Blomma[/uSER] with her cookies later :D)

choco%20muffins.jpg

PS. Blomma, I'm not trying to steal your thing with delicious desserts after an update(In case you think that), I just think it is cool! Don't forget the cookies for later! :D

Thanks Epic, hope to see you soon. You missed us when we had 8 Toons online at once, killing Mr. Hollywoods. :D

• Upvote 1

Thanks Epic, hope to see you soon. You missed us when we had 8 Toons online at once, killing Mr. Hollywoods. :D

I feel like I missed so much (RIP when I update tonight)

• Upvote 1

*steals muffins and eats them all *

at this rate your going make me fat better start stealing and eating broclii

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much for doing this maintenance patch, Sir Kippy (and any other awesome toons that contributed to it as well) :D! I'm super excited to test out some of those new features ^_^!

choco%20muffins.jpg

Those muffins look scrumptious, Epicrocker :o! *Eats 2* Yep, I can confirm they ARE scrumptious :D! I think post-maintenance cyber-treats are an awesome idea, regardless of which toon gives them out, so thank you for sharing :D!

And now to add to the deliciousness: IT'S COOKIE TIME~

Amish-Sugar-Cookies-163-640x428.jpg

• Upvote 1

eats and steals all the cookies *

[DOUBLEPOST=1429020500,1429020466][/DOUBLEPOST]*goes back in time to eat and steal all the cookies before david * hehe

*goes back time again before david eats them and make sure it is exactly 1 nanosecond after the cookies are here * (anything bellow a nanosecond? i dont think u can go back time again david >: D)

*makes another time machine and goes back in time 1 Planck's time after cookies are made (smallest unit of time ) , also makes time machine indestructable) * eats and steals all cookies *